So stock up on your florals, 'cos summer's a comin!
- The hot look right now is 70's. If you don't think you can pull off wide leg trousers, then why not update some accessories? Huge hats, sunnies, you get the picture. Think floral bracelets and earrings.
- Lace. Yes, it's been done before. Last year infact. However, 2011 puts a new spin on this fashion trend. Think more vintage than last year. Have confidence with this one ladies! If you're not so confident with it though, try a lace top with a sheer top underneath.
- Horizontal stripes. If even the thought of wearing horizontal stripes gives you a coronary, try just adding a striped accessoruy or shoe to add a playful twist to an outfit.
- Leather. Leather jackets can toughen up any outfit. I love wearing one with a cute girly dress. Team with lace and you're guaranteed to look both gorgeous and on trend. Probably not ideal when it gets too warm though.
- Feathers. This is probably for the more daring of you. But feathers are bang on trend. From feather jackets to feather skirts. Feather jacket pictured is from the zestypink website. For the less daring amongst us (including me), feather erm, earrings?